What we do
What service do I get?
We provide high quality health & safety consultancy, training and fire safety consultancy.
We will firstly visit a new client and complete a compliance audit. This will be used to prepare a prioritised Health & Safety Plan. If required and we are satisfied that the organisation is committed to developing a safety management system; we will agree with our client a range of services from the following:
- we will act as your appointed person
- we will review and prepare health and safety policy documentation
- advice and assist on the preparation of risk assessments and safe operating procedures.
- carry out safety inspections
- provide training as required
- audit safety management system at least every six months
- provide advice on the phone or by email
- complete accident investigation
ERGONOMICS & MANUAL HANDLING
- Provision of Manual Handling Policy
- Provision of specialised guidance e.g. Heavy Patient /Bariatric Handling Guidance
- Manual Handling Audits
- Equipment Surveys
- Specialised Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Provision of expert advice to corporate committees up to Board Level
- Customised solutions to novel Manual Handling problems
The benefit of employing us means that expert advice and training is available to you at a fixed rate. Unexpected costs such as projects overrunning, annual leave and long term illness will no longer trouble your budget.
Health & Safety
Ergonomics & Manual Handling-Hyper linked to the list below:
- Manual Handling of Loads
- Manual Handling of People
- Manual Handling For Therapy
- Manual Handling of People (Specialised)
- Manual Handling of Children
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- DSE Risk Assessment
- Train The Trainers
- Tailor Made Courses
More information is available on the range of training courses on request.