Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessment
This intermediate level half day course provides participants with knowledge of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 as amended by the Health and Safety (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2002
There is a maximum of 10 places on this course and a minimum of 3.
- To Identify who are Display Screen Users
- Know the health effects associated with Display Screen work
- Be able to carry out Risk Assessment
- To know how to control risks identified
- Aims & objectives of the course
- Identification of display screen users
- Legislation & policies
- Health effects associated with working with display screens
- Major health problems
- How to carry out a risk assessment
- Practical risk assessment exercise on a work station
- Open forum
- Course appraisal & close
By the end of the course participants should:
- Have a good knowledge about the legislation surrounding use of Display Screens.
- Have an awareness of health impacts.
- Know how to reduce the risk of injury.
- Be confident in carrying out risk assessments
What our clients say about us:
“From this course I have learnt how to guide DSE users and assess their workstation well” –Respondent from London Borough of Enfield – 12/08/2011